CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Central Automotive has done a great job of taking care of our automobiles for several years. They are fast, competent and fair. They will get my business in the future.
Kolin Hogue, 03/23/2023
Been going there for my vehicle needs for years. They are great and reasonably priced. I will continue to go there in the future.
Jenny Olmstead, 02/25/2023
Good customer service. Great work.
Michelle Eiermann, 06/03/2022