CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
After questioning a local prominent Toyota brand repair shop I went to Central just to compare. Central gave me a much more thorough inspection and maintenance rundown while pointing things out to me the local Toyota dealership either were incapable of diagnosing or purposely omitted.
Israel Kanz, 07/07/2023
Love these guys
Aleshia Henley, 06/23/2023
All great experiences to date with this service. Had an issue with some new struts (recall by company) and after an initial inspection they called me to schedule. Very professional, courteous, and reasonable prices. Very pleased.