The ASP CarCareONE Consumer Credit Card Program was developed to help Automotive Service Professionals increase sales and profits.
The ASP Credit Card Program was developed for Automotive Service Professionals to provide consumers with an alternative method of paying for parts and repair services. Used properly, Automotive Service Professionals can sell more complete repairs.
- No annual fee
- Dedicated line of automotive credit (keeps other cards available for other purchases)
- Immediate application processing (approval in less than two minutes)
- Extended payment terms (90-day, 6-month and 12-month same-as-cash on qualifying purchases)
- Low monthly payments
- FREE roadside assistance for twelve months (towing, flat change, fluid replacement, lock-out service and battery boost)
- Increased sales and profits (more complete repairs)
- Lower processing fees than Visa, MasterCard and American Express
- Reduce receivables (alternative payment method, increase cash flow)
- Increased wallet share (your business name on each card issued)
- Higher purchase amounts (dedicated line of automotive credit)
- More repeat business (increased customer loyalty)
- Customized equipment provided for processing (also processes Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover)
- Point of Sale kit includes applications, poster, roadside assistance brochures and other valuable sales tools
- Program brochure explaining all features and benefits
- Enrollment kit with merchant application and pricing and discount sheet
I'll be going here first next time. I went next door and they were rude and unprofessional so I came here to make sure they didn't screw up my car too. The employees at Central were lovely and took a quick look at my car without charging me. They've gained a new customer for sure.
Mike Freeman was so helpful and informative about my car's needs and I will always be taking my car to Central Auto from now on!
Silver Tab, 12/23/2021
Very helpful and friendly. Price was a little bit better than other places. Appreciate that they helped me out with being stuck away from home.
Tina Thomason, 11/16/2021