The ASP CarCareONE Consumer Credit Card Program was developed to help Automotive Service Professionals increase sales and profits.
The ASP Credit Card Program was developed for Automotive Service Professionals to provide consumers with an alternative method of paying for parts and repair services. Used properly, Automotive Service Professionals can sell more complete repairs.
- No annual fee
- Dedicated line of automotive credit (keeps other cards available for other purchases)
- Immediate application processing (approval in less than two minutes)
- Extended payment terms (90-day, 6-month and 12-month same-as-cash on qualifying purchases)
- Low monthly payments
- FREE roadside assistance for twelve months (towing, flat change, fluid replacement, lock-out service and battery boost)
- Increased sales and profits (more complete repairs)
- Lower processing fees than Visa, MasterCard and American Express
- Reduce receivables (alternative payment method, increase cash flow)
- Increased wallet share (your business name on each card issued)
- Higher purchase amounts (dedicated line of automotive credit)
- More repeat business (increased customer loyalty)
- Customized equipment provided for processing (also processes Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover)
- Point of Sale kit includes applications, poster, roadside assistance brochures and other valuable sales tools
- Program brochure explaining all features and benefits
- Enrollment kit with merchant application and pricing and discount sheet
I was traveling from PA to CO with my son and mother. We thankfully decided to stay in Coralville for the night. We got off I-80 and my brake pedal was stiff and could barely stop. We got into the hotel around 9/10 pm on Sunday and at 8am Monday they said they could fit me in at 9 am. I took my car down and they read the check engine code and figured it out to be my vacuum pump for my brakes broke. Thankfully enough they found a part fairly quickly and fixed my car after running me to my hotel and picking me up. All was done in a timely manner all with very understanding shop guys! Highly recommend! They gave me a quote to fix my car prior to doing anything with it, with a very reasonable price!
Jess Chuckalovcak, 09/19/2021
Stopped in for an emergency repair dropping my son off to grad school. We had just finished a 19 hour drive when we had some car issues. They were amazing!! They got the car in right away and it runs better than ever! Fast, friendly, and I'm so glad we found them!! I definitely recommend Central Automotive Service & Repair!!
Jamie White, 08/17/2021
Is top notch work and great service never been disappointed in any of the work they have done on all my vehicles
Todd Carr, 06/22/2021